Sophie Blackall Illustration

Drawings and Snippets and Breaking News, (but more snippets than breaking news).

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Ivy and Bean Drawings

Here are a few of my delightful visitors at the Princeton Book Festival last weekend. Over 75 girls, a few boys and one brave librarian drew pictures of Ivy and/or Bean for me. It was fantastic. Incidentally, Ivy and Bean received equal love with 30 drawings of each girl. The others drew the pair, and there was one random rabbit.
Here is a selection.


2 comments:

Paprika said...

These are adorable, and really good for the age too!xx

Hannah's Art Club said...

My Art Club kids have recently done a project inspired by illustrations from your book, Jumpy Jack and Googily! Here's my blogpost:

http://hannahsartclub.wordpress.com/2014/01/11/monsters-vs-aliens-finger-leg-puppets-november-2013/

I hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoy your illustrations!

Hannah